Erin Rock'n Piggies!

Erin Rock'n Piggies!
2 years Old

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Genetics Meeting at Children's

Thursday we had our big genetics meeting at Children's that we have been waiting for for months. We discussed our family history and Erin's progress to determine what tests to have run based on that discussion.
We are still waiting for the results from the three tests the pediatric neurologist ordered back in October. We won't have those results for 2-3 MONTHS! The good news is based on her "medical presentation" the doctor said if she had to bet on a diagnosis it would not be Rett Syndrome. Obviously, we were very happy to hear that but until we get the results it's still in the back of our minds. We will continue to pray and know that whatever is going on with Erin is all apart of God's plan. Only he knows what is best even though we cannot understand it. She is continuing to make progress each day and that is all I can ask for. Thanks be to God.

Psalms 139-12-14
"Even the darkness is not dark to You, And the night is as bright as the day. Darkness and light are alike to You. For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well."

No comments: