Erin Rock'n Piggies!

Erin Rock'n Piggies!
2 years Old

Monday, July 21, 2008

Pregnant or Not ~ that is the question!

I'm starting this blog for myself, but to also be apart of a community of woman praying to get pregnant. You are not alone!Today on my journey to create another human being I stand here scratching my head. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months now. It has gotten to the point where sex feels like a part time job that I'm not getting paid for (lol!) I have never been pregnant, missed a period in my life, nor have I ever had any kind of female issues. Because of this I always expected I would get pregnant the first night we tried - how naive! This past week I was suppose to get my period on Tuesday. I took a Ptest and it was negative, which is a fun stab in the heart each month, however I still have not had my period. What is a girl to do? Not being pregnant really stinks, but the not knowing is driving me crazy. I'm trying to "Let God and Let Go" but it's difficult. I know the more I stress out the harder it will be, so for now I wait a few more days and see what happens.

No comments: